I'm trying to stick with the I hate blogging blog. It's still not my thing, but I must admit that I do have moments where an idea pops into my mind and I do think "Oh I should blog about that". Still, my thoughts and my actions are not quite inline just yet.
I've got to keep with the blogging though, its my no 1 on my list of 52. Number two came as a simple request from my husband. I think it was inspired by a lovely squabble we had during an outing to get ice cream. Any time you go for ice cream its suppose to be fun. This however was not. I wont get into the details, since thats not the purpose of the blog. His request was that I make no excuses for my umm.... misguided choices, under-thought out decisions, "bad behavior". Simple enough right? Sure, but I am an excuser. After all, there is always a reason. Ok, I get it, just an apology. So here I am with no excuses, just a simple "I am sorry". We'll see how week 2 goes. My guess is that he's on to something.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just an update on this one. It worked, dang I hate it when he's right. Thankfully I didn't have to put this to use that often this week. I kept the commitment in the back of my mind all week, and I used the words a few times. No fighting, no excuses.
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't complain, having a stronger marriage is a good thing.