Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 1 or I hate blogging....

I honestly dislike blogging. I write and delete posts frequently. I write and delete sentences (this is the 10th time I have written the third sentence in this post, which is the 4th first post) I just do not like to put myself "out there".
I have challenged myself to 52 "new" things for a year... or one new experience a week. It really can be anything, as long as I have never done it before. I'll count this blog as my first, so I guess I have to keep it up.
Did I mention... I hate blogging?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw your post on truu and thought I'd check it out. This might be a silly question, but if you don't feel like writing, could you post pictures of your new experience instead? Either of you actually doing them or abstract, symbolic ones?

    ReplyDelete